| Human Resources Consulting Services
We’ve been helping business owners to build great HR and teams for over 20 years.
At Advancer we specialise in listening to your HR and staffing requirements and taking an innovative and flexible approach to HR and people and culture consulting. We’ll partner with you to design efficient HR and people solutions and systems that solve the myriad of HR problems.
We offer a range of HR consulting services to assist you and your business every step of the way.
Whether you need assistance to improve performance, a strategy to recruit and retain the best people for your business, to manage a complaint, or work through a tricky disciplinary issue or investigation, our innovative approach and proactive HR consultants will help you identify and minimise all employment-related risks in your business.
| Human Resources Services
All HR services are led by our experienced Brisbane based HR Consulting team.
- Recruitment & retention
- Grievance & dispute resolution
- People & Culture strategy & programs
- Strategic workforce planning
- Organisational structure & redesign
- Employee engagement
- Communication techniques
- Performance management & accountability
- Change management
| Advancer’s HR Experience
- Implement performance structures – including HR frameworks, policies, key performance indicators, compensation and remuneration, career planning, performance appraisals, disciplinary processes and procedures. All to maximise the potential for staff productivity and business profitability.
- Develop and implement recruitment and retention strategies that incorporate the management team and development of existing talent and maximizing succession planning opportunities to reduce costs and maximise continuity.
- Design and implement reward and recognition frameworks that tap into the staff desires and competitive natures of diverse workforces that are increasingly less motivated by money.
- Manage staff behaviour to align with organisational values and the company code of conduct.
- Provide advice regarding the proper process relating to redundancy.
- Train and develop managers to ensure that they have the skills and knowledge to deliver on their leadership expectations.